這句英文怎麼說 #218 好巧喔

2024-12-04·19 分鐘

本集介紹

💡 What a coincidence!
coincidence n. 巧合/碰巧
“What a/an …!” 算是一種「感嘆句」,通常用來強調對某事的驚訝
e.g. What a beautiful day! / What a great idea!

💡情境 : 意外相遇或碰到熟人
What a coincidence! 最常見的說法,直接表示驚訝的巧合。
Wow! Small world! (What a small world!) 表示世界很小,用在碰巧遇到一個人,或發現某個人和你有共同的朋友
What are the odds! 也太巧了 通常用來強調某種不太可能的情況或巧合。 odds n. 機會、機率、可能性⁠ / odd adj. 古怪的
It's funny to run into you. / Isn't that funny ? 在朋友之間或輕鬆的社交場合中使用。

💡情境 : 類似情況再次發生
Here we go again! It’s you again. 用於巧合地遇到相似情況,再次重演的情境。
Deja vu! 當事情或場景似曾相識時,可以用這個表達「似曾相識的感覺」。

補充學習
原來你也在這阿!
You're here too!
I didn't expect to see you here! 強調你沒有預料到會在這裡見到對方。
Look who it is! 看看這是誰! 當你在某個地方遇到意想不到的人時,常帶有輕鬆、幽默的語氣。
你跟誰一起?
Who are you with? / Who did you come with?
下次見
Have a good one. / Have a nice day / Catch you later. / Take care.

情境對話
Duncan: Hey, Jerry! I didn't expect to see you here at the coffee!
嘿,Jerry!我沒想到會在這家咖啡店見到你!
Jerry: I know, right? What a coincidence! I come here all the time.
是吧! 真巧!我常常都會來這裡。
Duncan: Same here! I thought I was the only one who loved this place.
我也是!我還以為只有我喜歡這裡。
Jerry: Looks like we both have good taste!
看來我們的品味都不錯!

小額贊助支持本節目: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj
留言告訴我你對這一集的想法: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj/comments

Powered by Firstory Hosting