這句英文怎麼說 #182 我沒什麼耐心

2024-03-27·16 分鐘

本集介紹

快速複習一下這集的主題句 & 單字:
💡 我沒什麼耐心I’m impatient.(通常在描述自己個性時)I have no patience (with/for sth).-I have no patience with religious people.
→ "I don’t like religious people” because they might have argued over some religious issues or disagree with the religion.
*atheist 無神論者I’m losing patience (with sb).-----------------------------------
You are impatient.
You are being impatient.
*單純用形容詞是說明一個人的特質;如果是用 be-V + being + 形容詞的結構,代表一個人的舉止或行為跟平常不太一樣,特指對方正處於某個狀態。
eg. He is being rude. 他現在的行為很失禮。
She is being stupid. 她在裝傻。/她在鬧。

補充學習
急躁的/ 急性子的 irritable, quick-tempered/ short-tempered
講重點/ 切入主題 cut to the chase / get to the point
-I don’t have much time. Could you just cut to the chase?

情境對話
Duncan:Are you free now? I’ve got something to tell you.
你現在有空嗎?我有事情要跟你說。
Erskine:Just cut to the chase. I don’t have much time. And I have no patience.
可以快一點嗎?我時間不多,而且我沒什麼耐心。
Duncan:You are being rude! I wanted to tell you that my friend thinks you're a hunk and wants to get to know you. But you've probably got no patience for love.
哇你這樣好失禮!我是要跟你說我有朋友說你很帥想認識你,但我想你應該也沒有耐心談戀愛吧。
Erskine:Forget what I said. I have nothing but patience.
抱歉!我什麼沒有,耐心最多了。



小額贊助支持本節目: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj
留言告訴我你對這一集的想法: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj/comments

Powered by Firstory Hosting