本集介紹
當金曲歌后徐佳瑩發現在 Uber Eats 上(應該)都點得到,居然狂點一波!
雖然點不到白馬和失落沙洲,但香水、辣椒或其他吃的用的都點得到~
快上 Uber Eats 想要的都點點看⮕ https://fstry.pse.is/6wsz3f
—— 以上為 KKBOX 與 Firstory Podcast 廣告 ——
台北Sogo敦化 Tiffany
>>>高先生Line:https://line.me/ti/p/vwx12WnwzW
1 When checking in, we need to show our ID cards.
在過海關時 我們需要顯示我們的身份證。
2 Passengers must pass through this area.
乘客必須通過該區域。
3 Before getting into line for the customs examination, make sure your declaration forms are completely filled out.
在進入海關檢查之前,請確保您的聲明表格已完全填寫。
4 Do we clear customs here?
我們在這裡清除海關嗎?
5 When I pass through customs, what do I need to do?
當我通過海關時,我需要做什麼?
6 Before getting our bags, do we need to clear customs?
在獲得行李之前,我們需要清除海關嗎?
7 Show me your passport, please.
請給我看你的護照。
8 Is it necessary for us to present our passport?
我們有必要介紹我們的護照嗎?
9 We will inspect your luggage if you bring it here.
如果您將行李帶到這裡,我們將檢查您的行李。
10 Your bag needs to be checked first.
您的包需要先檢查。
11 Health certificates or ID cards are relevant certificates.
健康證書或身份證是相關證書
12 Are there any gifts or valuable articles in your possession?
您有戴貴重物品嗎?
13 Are there any cigarettes or liquor in your bag ?
您的包裡有香煙或酒嗎?
14 What is the purpose of your visit to the United States?
您訪問美國的目的是什麼?
15 Why are you visiting America? What are you bringing with you?
你為什麼要去美國?你帶來什麼?
16 Could you please open the bag for me?
你能為我打開袋子嗎?
17 Could you please open the suitcase for me? What are these?
你能為我打開手提箱嗎?這些是什麼?
18 Is it a gift for a friend?
是給朋友的禮物嗎?
19 What's their value?
他們的價值是什麼?
Powered by Firstory Hosting