本集介紹
💡 提得起,就要放得下
Easy come, easy go. (不要擔心太多、隨遇而安的心情)
Let it go and move on.
Let something go/pass.
Take it in stride (and) let it go. (這一句分開講比較有安慰人的感覺;放在一起講可能會有冒犯到別人的意思。)
補充學習
知足
appreciate what you have
活在當下
live for today / live in the moment
迷惘
lost (mental ) / confused (situation / things) / bewildered (誇張)
情境對話
E: Hey, did you hear what happened at work today?
你有聽到今天我發生的事嗎?
D: No, what?
沒啊,什麼?
E: I spilled coffee all over my boss's desk.
我把咖啡灑在我老闆桌上
D: Oof, rough day! But hey, sometimes you just gotta let it go and move on!
哇噻,好慘。忘了吧,不要在意這麼多。
小額贊助支持本節目: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj
留言告訴我你對這一集的想法: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj/comments
Powered by Firstory Hosting